Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

09/15/08-09/21/08

Weather: Lots of warm, but not too warm, and sunny weather


Sunday sermon: This was the final sermon in the Getting Political series and it was war and its biblical perspective. Pastor Wayne did a great job as usual and he gave me a lot to think about in terms of the upcoming election.

Life lessons: That friends are the family that I get to choose and that they can lift me up if I just let them.

Favorite meal(s): Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

Treasured moments: Saturday afternoon with my kids, Small Group on Sunday night, going over my son's first graded quizzes. He got an A- on his spelling test! A B+ and a B- on his math quizzes and an A on his geography!

Talked with: My parents, my small group members

Things I read: The bible, Frankenstein, Change of Heart

Things we watched: Fringe, Bucket List, Waitress, Gangs of New York and Igor

Places we went: Dance, swim, church, small group, the movies, shopping

Blessings: I've been blessed with good friends and a wonderful family

Challenges: Letting go and leaving God in charge of ALL of my life

Family happenings: Ani's dance class, Aidan's swim lessons, an outing to the movies to see Igor, Small Group

1 comment:

Di said...

Way to go Aidan!!!!!!!!!!!!