Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

WEEKLY WRAP-UP
09/01-09/07

Weather: Fall is on its way! It was gorgeous out, not too warm at all with bright blue skies.

Sunday sermon: It was the beginning of a new sermon series on politics and how we should use the instructions in the bible to chose our politics. I think this is going to be a very interesting series.

Life lessons: That my daughter is a magnet for disaster and that I just need to give it up to God. He will take care of her and make sure she's safe enough.

Favorite meal(s): Parmesan chicken with alfredo

Treasured moments: The evening I spent with our small group bible study, everyone is so amazing! And the time I spent making sun catchers with my kiddos.

Talked with: My parents, the urgent care doctors & nurses, my good friends in small group

Things I read: Daring Chloe, Breaking Dawn, the bible

Things we watched: Some of the VMA's and a LOT of football

Places we went: Shopping, swimming pool, urgent care, church and small group

Blessings: That my daughter didn't cause any permanent damage to herself

Challenges: Keeping my head when Ani's hand was gushing blood

Family happenings: Aidan's swim lessons, Ani sliced her thumb open & ended up at Urgent Care getting 6 stitches, church & Small group

1 comment:

Di said...

Oooo, that does sound like an interesting series. I wonder if our church will do something like that.