Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend plans

What a crazy week it has been! I've been cranky and busy and I seriously need a break. It just seemed that we had way more things to do than normal and I feel so far behind right now on small things like household chores. Tonight we're supposed to go to a friend's house just to hang out and eat and visit but honestly, I feel so worn out that I might cancel. Tomorrow morning Aidan has swim and I have to run a few errands. After the errands, I promised the kids I'd take them to see Igor. Thankfully Saturday night is blessedly free. We have a huge pile of movies to watch so I think we'll just have dinner and relax all night. Sunday we have church of course, and then our small group meets in the evening.

I'm praying that I am able to let go of this anger and stress. I pray that I can learn to rely on God far better than I do now. And I pray that everyone has a wonderful, safe weekend! God bless!

1 comment:

Di said...

(((((((((((((((Meg)))))))))))))))
Loveya sweetie and I'm praying.