Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5

Thirteen Things I love about Fall

1. The amazing color as the leaves start to change
2. Carving pumpkins
3. Decorating for Halloween
4. Da BEARS!
5. College football
6. Curling up in front of a fire
7. All those yummy fall scented oils from B & B Works
8. The smell of fall outside
9. Our annual trip to Traverse City
10. Trick or treating with the kids
11. The family's annual trip to the orchard
12. Fall meals (we're weird, I know!)
13. Baking yummy smelling fall stuff like apple dumplings and pumpkin cakes

4 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Fall is my favorite season, even though it means winter is close behind. Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Fall is my absolute favorite season. Great TT list.
Please visit me at The Cafe & The Library

Di said...

You are so lucky!!! We don't really get too many changing colors here.

Kara said...

Ooh, I love all of these things too! Traverse must be gorgeous this time of year - I am trying to convince my husband to go up north to see the colors changing. :)