Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekly Wrap Up

WEEKLY WRAP-UP
08/22-08/28

Weather: It was BEAUTIFUL out! Not a cloud in the sky. It was a little on the hot side yesterday but still beautiful.

Sunday sermon: It finished up the series on Colossians, this one was about how the people we choose as friends show lots of things about us.

Life lessons: That I need to be diligent in my bible time and prayer or else the enemy gets a foothold into my mind and life.

Favorite meal(s): Burgers on the grill

Treasured moments: Watching my kids play on the beach all day on Saturday, seeing Aidan take his first jet ski ride.

Talked with: My parents, Jimmy's coworkers

Things I read: Bitten to Death by Jennifer Rardin, the bible

Things we watched: Just plain ol' tv

Places we went: End of summer party at Jimmy's bosses house on the lake, the pool

Blessings: We had a safe weekend

Challenges: Trusting solely in God

Family happenings: Pig roast at Jimmy's bosses house, a trip to the pool.

1 comment:

Di said...

Your Sunday sermon sounds like something I've been thinking about alot!