Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #4

13 things that my kids do that make me smile

1. Call me "Mama"
2. Hug me
3. Laugh
4. Spontaneously tell me that they love me
5. Say "Mama you're the best!"
6. Tell me they love God
7. Share any of the biblical knowledge they have gained thus far in life, it's surprising how much they soak in!
8. Draw/paint pictures for me to hang up in my office & to share with my coworkers
9. The way they "take care" of me when I'm sick
10. The way my daughter pronounces the word movie "ooovie"
11. The way my son pronounces the word 2 only when it's following a title like High School Musical 2 "toot"
12. The way they pray at dinner and bed time
13. The way they adore "family time" (I wonder how long that will last!)

4 comments:

Laura Paxton said...

My kids rock my world, too! Enjoy them!!

Happy TT!

Di said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!!

Always Been Different said...

I love to hear my kids and now GRANDkids laugh!

Happy TT!

JO said...

so sweet!

Here's my entry. Thanks!