Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday 13 #3

13 Things I love about the start of a new school year

1. Clothes shopping, especially for Ani (girls are so much more fun to shop for!)
2. School supply shopping
3. Getting the kids back into a routine
4. The start of their extracurricular activities
5. Bible club
6. Full Sunday school starts up again
7. JAM with the Fam starts up again
8. Earlier bedtimes :)
9. High school football games
10. Helping the kids with their homework
11. Halloween is not far away!
12. Hearing about how their days went at school
13. The excitement my kids have over starting school (I'm sure this won't last much longer!)

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Sounds like our lists are similar. I love the start of the school year, but now with my college graduation I have a 4 years hiatus of school shopping until my son gets up there.

Unknown said...

I homeschool so I don't get to experience all of these things but I still look forward to this time of the year.
Great TT, Have a great Thursday and if you wish pop by my TT at The Cafe at the END of the Universe & Mama Bear Reads.