Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekly Wrap Up

(I've stolen this idea from Diane, who stole it from someone else...thanks!)

8/11/08-8/17/08

WEEKLY WRAP-UP
8/11/08-8/17/08
Weather: For the most part, the weather was great. It was absolutely perfect this past weekend, not too humid

Sunday sermon: We did not go to church this week. :(

Life lessons: I will continue to rely on God instead of myself...He does so much better at running my life.

Favorite meal(s): The best tasting meal I had all week was the omelet and hashed browns I threw together when we got home late Sunday night. YUM!

Treasured moments: The time we spent together as a family, especially on Saturday and Sunday. I loved watching the kids have a great time together.

Talked with: My mom, Gina, Heather, Missy


Things I read: Twilight & New Moon by Stephanie Meyers

Things we watched: Hmmm nothing but America's Best Dance Crew

Places we went: The pool and Michigan's Adventure

Blessings: We had wonderful weather for our trip to the amusement park and a safe trip to the park and to Detroit yesterday.

Challenges: Trusting God's advice to keep my mouth shut when it came to some issues that really upset me. Having patience when a child would get too greedy.

Family happenings: Family trip to Michigan Adventure.

1 comment:

Di said...

LOL!!!!

I think it's a great way to keep track of the stuff you do. You'll notice as you get older you start forgetting the little things.