Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another first for the kiddos

Last night I took my babies to their very first concert. Annika was thrilled beyond belief as it was her very favorite artist, Britt Nicole. Aidan, on the other hand, was bored silly. He told me I should have let him bring his PSP in, what a horrible mom I am! Regardless of what her big brother felt, Annika had a blast with her little friend, Maddie. They both got Tshirts and stood on their seats, waving their hands in the air in time with the music. It was such a neat experience to do that with them. I enjoyed the concert myself. Britt Nicole really spoke to the kids in the audience, telling them of God's love and mercy. I'm very glad we went, even if I'm tired and dragging today.

This weekend will be another first for my kids; we are taking them to the Michigan Renaissance Festival. It's one of my favorite places and the kids are pretty excited too. Actually, I think they are most excited about seeing Ded Bob. :)

God bless!

No comments: