Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday 13 #2

13 Books/Series that I can read over and over again

1. The Bible
2. Christine by Catherine Marshall
3. Bingo by Rita Mae Brown
4. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
5. Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
6. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
7. The Three Sisters Trilogy by Nora Roberts
8. The Key Trilogy by Nora Roberts
9. The Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris
10. The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton
11. The Merry Gentry Series by Laurell K. Hamilton
12. The Undead Series by MaryJanice Davidson
13. The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer

1 comment:

Di said...

I agree with #1 of course!! And the Harry Potter. I haven't really read the others. I think I read A Wrinkle in Time when I was younger. I know my sister likes it.