Monday, April 21, 2008

Returning to normal life....


Last week was a blur. I can't even remember which books I read. I spent the entire week decompressing from the wedding. Yes...it is FINALLY over and I'm extremely happy to say that I am now Mrs.Chase. I love it. The wedding itself was beautiful and it went off without a hitch. As the story normally goes, it was over so quickly. The same can be said for Thanksgiving, you spend all day cooking and it's eaten in less than 30 minutes. Or about Christmas....all those months shopping and baking and decorating and then BOOM, the kids tear through the gifts in under 15 minutes and you're left to wonder "Is that it?!?!?" The weekend was a VERY long one but it seemed compressed into a very short amount of time. I'm still tired thinking of it and I'm very glad that we planned our honeymoon to take place months after the fact. I would have been useless the first few days.


We haven't gotten our pictures back yet but I will add one poorly lit on that we do have to this little note. I hope that everyone is doing well. God bless!


2 comments:

Di said...

(((((((((((((((Meghan))))))))))))))
I can't wait to see mor pics!!!!!

Thursday's Child said...

Mabruk!