Monday, April 7, 2008

More books..

I finished Change Baby by June Spence and I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't so horrible that I couldn't finish it but it wasn't worth the read either.

From Change Baby I moved on to another supernatural fiction novel.....Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge. It's the first in a new series and it was pretty darn good. The heroine is a homicide dectective that just happens to be a werewolf as well. I like her character and I will definitely keep an eye out on the rest of the series.

After that, I started Tales from the Crib by Jennifer Coburn. So far it's a hilarious read that has kept me laughing out loud (my fiancee thought I had lost it last night!) and I can't wait to finish it. It's not a book I would buy to read again but I'd definitely recommend it as a good read to women who like chick lit.

No comments: