Wednesday, April 9, 2008

4 more days

It's amazing what a little quiet will do for my peace of mind. It's only four more days until the wedding but I haven't stressed at all this week. Maybe it's because my kids are out of town, visiting my parents, so I have less to worry about. Jimmy & I are getting things done at a good rate and I'm not freaking out that Friday will arrive with a ton left to do. As usual, when my kids are gone, I make too many plans with friends and that's put a little bit of a pinch on my evenings. For instance, tonight I'm going for drinks with my favorite coworker, then I need to get my manicure & pedicure AND my good friend, Heather is supposed to be coming over to visit. Did I mention I also need to do laundry and clean tonight? :-)

This week work seems to be more of an interruption of real life...there is so much I need to get done outside of work. Thankfully the week has gone by relatively quickly. Tomorrow they are throwing me a shower/luncheon here which will be very nice. Jimmy is off work tomorrow night so we will finish up the shopping and probably go out to dinner for our anniversary (it's been three years tomorrow). Friday will be filled with small stuff..finishing up cleaning, picking up the flowers and making them all up, etc. Someone just asked me this morning if I'm nervous and I'm not. Not at all, I'm just excited. I'm ready to be married.

No comments: