Friday, May 23, 2008

Holiday weekend

It's the end of May already....where did all the time go? My kids only have school for another week and a half. Aidan turned in his last homework packet yesterday. He was THRILLED, I can tell you!

We have Jimmy's girls this weekend and I went to pick them up last night. We're supposed to have them through Monday, but as usual, things are complicated when it comes to their mother. Tonight we will just relax and maybe play a few games at home since Jimmy has to work. Tomorrow I have a girls afternoon planned with my girlfriends and tomorrow night, we are all taking our kids to a Whitecap's game. Jimmy's oldest daughter, Rain, is REALLY excited about that. Sunday we had planned on a day of playing outside (volleyball, soccer, etc), grilling out and possibly putting out the sprinkler depending on the temperature. If the girls have to go back on Sunday though, we will take them back after church.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend! God bless!

2 comments:

Di said...

LOL, my boy had to turn in all his textbooks today. I can't believe it's that time already!

Thursday's Child said...

Today we exported our grades to be printed next week. It's getting closer. Then we're out of this hot sand pit for the whole summer! :D