Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fashionably Late

I recently finished Fashionably Late by Beth Kendrick. It's one of those perfect fluff reads. I read it in less than 3 hours (with interruptions..thanks kids!) and I didn't have to think once. Romance, drama queens, a Yes Girl trying to make it in the big bad world of fashion. This book would make it into my "library reads" list..meaning I'd borrow it from the library to read once but I wouldn't buy it. If I buy a book, I'm going to want to read it more than once. I like Beth Kendrick...you can count on her for these fluff reads and she doesn't repeat the basic theme too often.

Now I'm reading The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison. It's a guaranteed must buy book but I"ll fill you in on that a bit more in another day or so....Ciao!

No comments: