Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chaos!

I should have known that since my evening yesterday was so peaceful, and since I was feeling so happy, calm and content...that work was going to be pure insanity today. I can predict (no, I was never previously employed by Madame Cleo) that tomorrow and Friday are going to be even worse. Why? Because my partner, my closest friend at work and the girl that helps keep me sane here is going to be on vacation for the rest of the week. For shame!!! Leaving me with this mess!

On the bright side, the days will go by quicker right? Nevermind the fact that there are a lot of people that work here who feel like the world will fall apart when my partner is gone (they are very afraid of change) and I won't get a lunch for the next two days but hey, think of the overtime!

No comments: