Monday, August 3, 2009

Absence.....

Wow, I've been gone for a very long time. A slacker, that's what I am! I've always thought that my life started speeding by once I had kids and now I'm convinced that it goes by even faster, the older they get. The summer is already more than halfway over and it hasn't even felt like summer at all. Gotta love Michigan weather. That being said, I'm definitely ready for the advent of actual autumn. I'm ready for football, fires, manicotti and our annual trip to Traverse City. I'm also ready for school to start. Ani and I were window shopping for school stuff today while we were waiting for her prescription to be filled and we are both looking forward to school shopping this year.

I really need to make an effort to keep up on this blog...and on my book reviews. Really. I'm going to :)

1 comment:

Di said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loveya, sweetie!!!
Really, when will you EVER have time to keep up!!