Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

10/06/08-10/12/08

Weather: Mostly perfect fall weather with a weekend that was like an Indian Summer, in the middle 70's and sunny.

Sunday sermon: Pastor Kyle did an amazing job as usual, discussing how we move forward in our walk of faith. He described the process as starting with getting to know Christ, then accepting him and so on, until you become completely Christ-centered.

Life lessons: That life is short and it throws us curveballs but if we rely on God, everything will be ok.

Favorite meal(s): Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn & rolls

Treasured moments: My kiddos "taking care of me", a quiet weekend at home with my family.

Talked with: My parents, my friends & my Uncle

Things I read: Finished Doesn't She Look Natural? and started The Thirteenth Tale

Things we watched: Harry Potter, Bones, a few Gangland episodes, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and football

Places we went: ER, doctor's offices, more hospitals, grocery shopping, Detroit and church

Blessings: I've been blessed with good friends and a wonderful family

Challenges: Not stressing things that I have no control over

Family happenings: A diagnosis of Chiari Malformation for me Tuesday night in the ER which was followed by doctor visits and an MRI.

No comments: